Thursday, January 3

HNYC Links | Talking to Strangers, The Kind of Girl I Am, Lena Dunham Pantless, WOC Talk Back


The Kind Of Girl I Am (Thought Catalog)
"Because I am the kind of girl who will call you too much — who will fall neatly under the labels of “crazy” or “needy” because her emotions tend to spill out all at once, and in full color."

Lena Dunham Goes Sans Pants for Terry Richardson in V Magazine (Fashionista)

"Welp, it looks like someone‘s New Year‘s resolutions didn’t involve wearing more pants! Girls creator and star Lena Dunham has found herself bottomless once again, this time on the pages of V Magazine‘s latest issue as photographed by Terry Richardson. Obviously."
"There's crazy things normal people do and there's crazy things crazy people do..."

"If you haven't seen the music video for 2 Chainz's "Birthday Song," the refrain is, "All I want for my birthday is a big-bootied hoe." The video reduces women to bouncing breasts and backsides; one women is actually laid out on a table covered in frosting."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comment away; I want to hear your opinion!